Manjishtha promotes the healing of skin tissues damaged by injury or infection. It detoxifies and nourishes at the same time. This herb also helps with itchiness from ezcema, psoriasis, dermatitis, vitiligo, and acne. Manjistha powder is commonly used to help lighten dark spots as well. Use manjistha powder in combination with herbs such as orange peel powder, rose petal powder, or sandal to make a healing face pack.
Indications: Blood Purifier, All Skin Diseases, Ammenorhea, Dysmenorrhea Menopause, Menorrhagia, Painful Menstruation Blood Circulation And Purification, Cancer, Diarrhea, Dysentery, Edema, Heart Disease, Hepatitis, Herpes, Jaundice, Joint Pain, Kidney And Gall Stones, , Paralysis, Skin Problems, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Obstructions In Urinary Passages
Therapeutic classification index:
* Central nervous system: dried root is used in paralysis, hemiplegia and visceral numbness. If taken to an extent of 3 drachms it affects the nervous system causing temporary delirium.
* Blood and haemopoeitic tissue: It acts as a vulnerary and hastens healing time of skin trauma and broken bones
* Skin: paste of roots is useful in freckles and external inflammations, ulcers and skin diseases. Specifically used to clean, cool and clear the blood. Used for itching in eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and herpes-kushta/visarpa. It is a favorite herb to help relieve Pruritis. Also used in scabies and Tinea pedis. Externally it also benefits this conditions- use as a wash or in a cream. It rejuvenates the complexion and skin tone. May be applied in discoloration or loss of pigmentation
* Genito-urinary system: root is used in obstruction of urinary passage and ammenorhea. It is drunk after delivery to procure copious lochial discharge. It is capable enough to dissolve oxalic tones present in kidney. Useful in signs of congested uterus and pain, painful periods, fixed pain, clots and ammenorhea, endometriosis
* Musculoskeletal system: decoction is useful in rickets, delayed bone consolidation and calcium deficiency
Dosage: 3-6gms daily.
Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia), Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia Linn.), Manjishtha, Manjista (Rubia cordifolia),
Eczema (Skin Irritation / Skin Redness), Itching (Itchy Skin), Skin Disorders, Skin Diseases, Skin Ailments,
Herbsjoy Flaxseed Oil Capsule is a rich source of omega-3-6-9 fatty acids, folate, manganese, copper, phosphorous, and vitamin B6. Which are very essential for our body and for a healthy life.Learn More
Herbsjoy Green Coffee Bean Extract comes from unroasted Arabica coffee beans, which has chlorogenic acid in high concentration. – It has proven to have antioxidant effects, help lower blood pressure, and help you lose weight. Our formula contains pure and undiluted extract of best quality Arabica Green coffee. – It is a powerful antioxidant and […]Learn More
AMLA EXTRACT: THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION OF MAJOR PROBLEMS Amla or Indian Gooseberry is a very special fruit loaded with the minerals and rich vitamins like calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, and vitamin B complex. Due to its high medical value, it has been blended in our day to day life at a very fast pace. This […]Learn More
Buy Triphala Churna Powder 250 gm Triphala Churna improves digestion system Reduce Fat Deposits & toxins from human body Rich source of Vitamin C Abundant in Antioxidants Triphala Powder Churna helpfull in Weight LossLearn More